When you have received your account and password, you are ready to log in. Together with the company name, there are two ways to get started.
Bullhorn Website - Login
- Go to www.bullhorn.com
- Click on the link 'Login', it's in the upper-right corner.
- Fill the 3 mandatory fields and login.
Favorite site - Bullhorn login
Note: In some cases, it is not possible to save your own favorite links or create new taskbar items because of company security policies.
When you use a link on a daily basis, it is very useful to have this link as a favorite or bookmarked link. Creating a favorite link is really easy, just follow the steps:
- Go to the login page of FastForward.
- Place the mouse over the icon at the start of the URL.
- Drag and drop this icon in the Favorite bar.
- If this bar isn't shown, use the keyboard shortcut SHIFT, CTRL, and B. (Press the keys all at the same time) This will open the Favorites or Bookmarks bar.
- The login link is now in your favorites.
Creating a task button in the start menu
This small trick only works for Windows users. If you are a heavy FastForward user, you may also add the FastForward link in your start menu. This is the menu that pops up when you click on the Windows icon. Use the following steps to add FastForward to your start menu.
- Go to the login page of FastForward
- Click op the sprocket at the top right
- Click on 'Add website to Start menu'
- Windows Edge users can choose 'Pin to Start'
- You can now start FastForward right from the Start menu and also search and quickly start it from there.
Single Sign-on Login
It is also possible to connect FastForward to the company login servers. This gives the advanced of not having to log in every time you open FastForward. The company login servers will detect you are online and grant permission to log in to FastForward. This means fewer passwords to remember. More information about Single Sign-on can be found here.