Connexys uses a planned maintenance window every quarter on the second Friday of the first month. The maintenance will take place between 8:00 pm and 6:00 am. For the installation of a large change, it may be necessary to use the weekend as the maintenance window. When appropriate, such as when the change of procedure affects your organisation’s work process or will result in a period of unavailability, you will be notified of such changes five workdays prior to the maintenance window.
The following dates are reserved for 2016:
- Friday, January 8th at 20:00 - Saturday, January 9th 06:00
- Friday, April 15th at 20:00 - Saturday, April 9th, 06:00
- Friday, August 19th, 2016 at 20:00 - Saturday, July 9th, 2016, 06:00
- Friday, October 14, 2016 20:00 - Saturday, October 15th, 2016, 06:00
- Friday, January 13, 2017 20:00 - Saturday, January 14th, 2017, 06:00
Usually, the amount of downtime is limited to a maximum of 15 to 30 minutes, but depending on the type of maintenance, the downtime can last longer. It may also occur that there isn't any downtime or that there is no maintenance on the above-mentioned data.
Where necessary, for example if the maintenance window will affect the users or reduced availability or there will be downtime, then customers will be informed 5 days before the maintenance window about these changes.