Contents of Release 2018.4
Release 2018.4 addresses enhancements and revisions to the API and the Managerportal.
General changes and fixes
- When you edit a contactperson the selected visiting address and postal address no longer disappear.
- The Connexys logo is replaced with the new FastForward logo.
- Social links on the login page are adjusted to Bullhorn social pages.
- The machine-readable export on the candidate can now export multiple documents with the same name.
- In both the Candidateportal and in the Managerportal, users can now request their lost password by entering either their username or their email address.
- On the vacancy card, we now filter the contract types whether or not they are active.
- If the language field is not on the vacancy card, auto-filling fields that depend on this field are now automatically filled in the users selected Managerportal language.
- The response you receive from the vacancy-endpoint now contains the QuestionnaireId from the linked questionnaires.
- Questionnaires are handled via the API by using Candidate POST and Registration POST requests.
- You can add a UTM source on a registration for Candidate POST and Registration POST.
- Candidate POST in the API returns a request body containing a HTTP status and endpoints with IDs that the web developer can use for further requests.
- Web developers can now find a Postman collection with example API requests in our documentation.
- Postman is an API client that allows developers to test our API.
- Be careful: Postman is not a sandbox! Always perform your Postman API requests on the acceptance environment. POST and PUT requests actually do make changes to the data in our system!
- Managing mailing sets is now available to superusers of FastForward.
- The setting to export candidates via the webservice after an offer has been sent is now moved from AFAS settings to webservice settings.
- Checking candidates on the Warning Register of the FAD organisation is now done the day after the interview registration, rather than the day after the interview itself.