Contents of Release 2018.3
Release 2018.3 spans and fixes many different modules.
General changes and fixes
- We've added missing translations in the rights.
- We've patched several security issues in our scheduled penetration tests.
- The validation on the forgot your password e-mail field is no longer case sensitive.
- Admins can prevent employees from editing the field 'Date acknowledgement privacy statement' using a new right we've created.
- Professional fields is now copied as well when copying a vacancy.
- The Candidate dossier now offers the ability to export candidate data in a machine readable format.
- The timeout has been reset to 6 hours.
- The proposal counter no longer counts rejected candidates.
- Mobile Android devices now show the Apply button.
- New rule: All/No candidates with registrations from external offices.
- Anonymization based on last contact no longer counts contacts related to anonymization itself.
- Rejection reasons are now shown in the 'Steps' report.
- You can now insert and update multiple organisation's addresses with a PutOrganisationUnit request.
- The GetHiredCandidatesByAfasId request is extended with the optional date fields 'from' and 'to', making it possible to filter multiple hires for the same candidate on a specified date span.
- We've added a field to the webservice settings screen where you can enter a notification e-mail address for when the webservice or AFAS jobs fail.
- The link directing to the Hire form is now valid for 7 days.
- The field 'payroll tax credit' is now a pulldown on the Hire form.
- Each initial in the Hire form will automatically be capitalized and have dot inserted after.
- On the Hire form, we've renamed Favorite nationality to Most used nationality.
- You can now determine the level of the tests for PiCompany when a candidate has registered for an event.
- The webservices GetHiredCandidateByAfasId and GetHiredCandidates now contain the commuter distances when the commuter distance module is active.