Contents of Release 2018.5
Release 2018.5 addresses enhancements and revisions to the API.
General changes and fixes
- The Flemish Merge-items is working once again.
- We've added missing text to the User Rights.
- You can now enter default assistent recruiter(s) to the vacancy card.
- When a contactperson with a deleted managerportal account clicks on a proposal link, they will be taken to the Register managerportal user screen.
- The POST for candidate documents in the API documentaion is now available in playground mode.
- We've resolved the error: "URL too large", when a big HTML profile is attached to a mailingset.
- We added environment variables to the Postman collection.
- We've created a better distinction between Persons, Candidates and Employees within anonymisation.
- It is now possible to get candidates in the GetHiredCandidates endpoint, whenever they have received an offer instead of when they have accepted an offer. This is a setting which you can find in the Webservice settings.