Contents of Release 2019.10
General changes and fixes
- Priority programme registrations are shown on the vacancy page now.
- When gender was empty, the value showed 'Female' in the Manager Portal. This now correctly shows an empty field.
- To make a clearer difference which jobalerts are internal and which ones are external, the internal and external jobalerts are split up into two different sections.
- You can choose to send hired candidates to AFAS with application status 'hired' by default. (StSo in AFAS)
Internal technical changes
Besides new functionalities, we are working hard on improving the application on a deeper, technical level. While you may not notice this in the application, it helps to make the application more future-proof.
- We have improved our support monitoring software to include some of our more recent applications.
- We have upgraded the Manager Portal to a newer version of the software it is running on
- We have extended our unit tests within the API.